Sunday, December 20, 2009
20 reasons why I love the sky...
2. Sun rises
3. The moon
5. Snow fall
8. Hot air balloons
13. Thunder and lightning storms
19. Super heroes
I am inspired by things of the sky. I love the concept of a non-existent, yet visual "line" of which the sky and earth appear to meet. Look for any of these inspirations in my designs.
What inspires you? :D
Friday, December 11, 2009
1. I love liquid jell-o. My favorite drink is to pour a package of jell-o into a tall glass of hot water...instant sugary goodness!
2. I design when I am inspired by something. Some of my best pieces come from random inspirations.
3. I keep a notebook with me at all times to write down or draw my inspirations as they come to me.
4. I think the "surprised kitty" video on YouTube is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
5. Christmas is the best holiday ever.
6. My husband got me addicted to frozen pudding.
7. I talk a lot about sugar.
8. I love to decorate.
9. My in-laws are probably the coolest in-laws that anyone could ask for.
10. I wear navy blue more than any other color. Good thing I attend BYU.