Friday, December 11, 2009

10 Random Truths About the Designer

1. I love liquid jell-o. My favorite drink is to pour a package of jell-o into a tall glass of hot water...instant sugary goodness!
2. I design when I am inspired by something. Some of my best pieces come from random inspirations.
3. I keep a notebook with me at all times to write down or draw my inspirations as they come to me.
4. I think the "surprised kitty" video on YouTube is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
5. Christmas is the best holiday ever. 
6. My husband got me addicted to frozen pudding. 
7. I talk a lot about sugar.
8. I love to decorate.
9. My in-laws are probably the coolest in-laws that anyone could ask for. 
10. I wear navy blue more than any other color. Good thing I attend BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment